“I believe when you are in any contest you should work like there is always to the very last minute a chance to lose it. This is battle, this is politics, this is anything. So I just see no excuse if you believe anything enough for not putting your whole heart into it. It is what I do.”– Dwight David Eisenhower, 34th President of the United States
We have worked so hard. We have knocked doors, made calls, sent texts, volunteered long hours, walked many miles, and Election Day is finally here. We have put ourselves and our fourteen Republicans on the ballot in Stafford this year in the best position to win. I have said it before, and I’ll say it again – we can win all fourteen of them!
1. If you have not voted yet, you must vote tomorrow. The polls are open from 6am-7pm. Get there however you can. If you can’t figure out how to get there, get in touch with me and we’ll get you there.
2. Make certain that every Republican you know, every Republican in your life has voted.
3. Make certain that anyone on the fence, anyone who might be persuadable, is persuaded and votes.
Put your whole heart into it for one more day. Then we can join together and say: We did it and we did it together!!!
Our November 2021 meeting will be held on Monday, November 8th at 7pm at the Highmark Brewery, 390 Kings Hwy. This will be a joyful celebration, as long as we do not lose it at the very last minute because we stopped working too early. And I know that you have fought so hard and for so long – but you have energy enough for one more day. Official call is below.
STAFFORD COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, November 8, 2021 – 7:00 PM
Highmark Brewery, 390 Kings Hwy
I, Tony DeTora, Chairman of the Stafford County Republican Committee (the “SCRC”), do hereby call for a meeting of the SCRC to take place at the aforementioned time and location, or other such location that be designated if necessary, for the purpose of conducting the business set forth below, and any other such business as may come before the SCRC.
- Call to Order and Opening of Meeting
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Reading of the Republican Creed
- Remarks from Elected Officials
- Remarks from Candidates
- Introduction of Visitors and Guests
- Appointment of a Proxy Committee
- Proxies and Roll Call
- Approval of the Agenda
- Chairman Report
- First Vice Chairman Report
- Second Vice Chairman Report
- Treasurer Report
- Secretary Report
- Other Reports
- Old Business
- New Business
- Christmas Party
- Election of new committee members/restoration of voting rights